Please Note If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
- If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Job Description: Join a team of highly competent ASIC designers involved in design, verification, and implementation of advanced High Speed Interconnect Products for Communications Networks at speeds of 10Gbps+.
- Play active role and be a part of the team that defines the verification strategy and the development. In this role you will be working with cutting verification of cutting edge technologies that include features related to FEC, Tx training, CDR, PLL tuning etc.
- Develop and execute coverage-driven verification test plans.
- Develop test suites for full chip and block level verification.
- Develop System Verilog, UMM test bench environment.
- Leverage your knowledge of constrained assertion based verification.
- Manage the regressions and analyze functional and code coverage metrics to fill the coverage holes.
- Reviewing and critiquing of peers verification plan & env.
- Add automation and scripting wherever applicable in the chip design flow.
- Proactively identifying new methodologies or tools to address an upcoming verification challenges.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.
- Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
- Computer Hardware
- Quality Assurance