Job ID: 1703393
Performs more challenging entry level assignments. Has acquired knowledge, skills, exposure to fundamental theories, concepts within own discipline. Demonstrates competency by performing structured work assignments.
- Develops, implements, and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Interfaces with other engineering functions to coordinate the release of product improvements and/or new products. Launches, releases, approves and implements or issues engineering change requests as required to support design engineering and Operations with new and existing products.
- Uses basic engineering and DFx principles to estimate and reduce manufacturing and/or product costs, and improve delivered product quality; determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements.
- Writes and releases test procedures. Gathers operational and test data and evaluates results. Evaluates work methods, procedures and policies.
- Assists in determining root cause analysis for issues that arise during assembly and/or test of systems.
May perform other duties as assigned.
Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Up to 1 Years of Experience
Primary Location: Asia-India-Karnataka-IND,Bangalore
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: Domestic Full Relocation