Quantiphi is looking for passionate IITians- 2016/17 pass outs for Business Analyst role, who can eventually grow to lead the team and manage client communications.
0 to 1 year experience
B.E/ B. Tech. from IIT- 2016 or 2017 pass outs (IIT- Bombay/ Madras/ Kharagpur students will be preferred)
Outline of Job Description:
- Work in conjunction of a decision science and data analytics team gather and analyse large volumes of quantitative and qualitative data and formulate a deep understanding of the performance of an organization.
- Applying the right analysis frameworks to develop creative solutions to complex problems.
- Planning and executing both short-term and long-range projects and manage deliverables, teamwork and client expectations
- Participate in on-site and offshore engagements to deliver services to our client base.
The position will be involved in the development of new capabilities and value added services and will require a high level of creativity, personal drive and deep quantitative subject matter expertise and therefore will offer significant growth opportunities.
- IIT Engineering or advanced degree in Business (CA/MBA/CFA).
- Must have excellent communication, aptitude and expertise in business analysis and awareness of quantitative analysis techniques
- Must have a willingness to learn and apply emerging trends in business research and analysis.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have a strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial self-driven and creative environment with minimal supervision and a passion for developing new value added solutions for clients across a variety of industries.
- Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally.