Job ID: 2017-77048
# Positions: 1
Posted Date: 24.2.2017
Category: Engineering & Technology
Business Unit: Transportation Solutions – Automotive
Consider a Career with us:
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our commitment to innovation enables advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. TE’s unmatched breadth of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest of environments, helps build a safer, greener, smarter and more connected world. With 75,000 people – including more than 7,000 engineers – working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, we help ensure that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS – http://www.TE.com.
The role will be responsible for PCB design engineer for automotive applications in Passenger Cars / Commercial Vehicles segment. We are looking for an experienced candidate with deep knowledge & experience in Component management and layout design. He or she will work on engineering and development of new products with the help of Electronics Development teams located in EMEA, US and Asia.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Responsible for Component’s footprint creation and library management.
- Components datasheet analysis, BOM Preparation, Review, selection of second source of components
- PCB Layout design on ALTIUM
- Creation of design rule and DFM
- Generation and review of production file
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 0 to 1 years of experience
Additional Skill sets required:
- Strong fundamentals of Electrical & Electronics.
- Basics and advanced power devices & power electronics.
- Exposure to Product test & validation
- Knowledge of Development tools like QFD, FMEA, and risk assessment.
- Exposure to functioning of various departments and co-ordinate within the organization.
- Must have excellent communications (verbal and written), scheduling, organizational skills, and high enthusiasm. Ability to work with multicultural and multifunctional teams.