- About Daimler
Daimler AG is one of the world’s most successful automotive companies with 130 year history started in 1886 by Carl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler, who invented the first gasoline engine in automobile and changed the way people travelled. With its divisions Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler Trucks, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Daimler Buses and Daimler Financial Services, the Daimler Group is one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach.
- About Mercedes-Benz Research & Development India
Headquartered in Bengaluru was founded in 1996 as a captive unit to support Daimler’s research, IT and product development activities. We focus on topics ranging from computer-aided design and simulations (CAD, CAE) for powertrain, chassis and exteriors to embedded systems, telematics and developing various IT applications and tools. The satellite office in Pune specializes in interior component designs and IT engineering. It is now one of the largest global R&D centers outside Germany, employing more than 3000 + skilled engineers. It aims to partner closely with suppliers in India for its activities in product development and IT services.”We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company”For more information please visit our website: http://www.mbrdi.co.inDepartment Brief: RDI/ CDM department
Educational Qualifications: Engineering degree in Mechanical or equivalentJob Responsibilities
- Responsible to work on Rear Seat Development for Various carlines at Mercedes Benz Car Group.
- Will be working on Rear Seat Design and Development
- Will be working towards achieving Technical Feasibility, packaging of Seat in the Vehicle Environment, Manufacturing Feasibility for Seat Components, Testing and Homologation requirements
- To be able to work on Global working/communication models
- Should be able to work on UGNX software
- Should be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Assist team leader to achieve company goals / objectives.
Qualification: BE Graduate
To Apply: click here