The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility.With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.Purpose of the Job
- He/she designs train electrical architecture, cubical layout and wiring routing
- He/she specifies electrical apparatus to be used on project he/she is affected according to Preferred Parts List and Project requirements
- He/she produces pure principle scheme PPS and project apparatus specification
Position in the OrganisationOrganisation Reporting
- Hierarchical : Schematic & Apparatus Domain Leader (S&ADL)
- Functional : Schematic & Apparatus Leader (S&AL)
Network & Links
- He/she is in permanent link with the TCE, the TSE, fitting engineers and all SSE of the project
- He/she is also in direct link with TCMS Validation engineer.
- Quality of his delivery (included sub-contractor delivery):
- 1st time quality rate > 90% (quality rate = modification validated OK / number of modification applied)
- Respect of the delivery planning (included sub-contractor delivery):
- 100% on time delivery
- Level of application of standard PPL:
- 100% of PPL
- Continuous improvement or Return on Experience (RoE) management from previous projects:
- 0 missing RoE
ResponsibilitiesAccountable for :
- Delivering the right product at the right moment to the project, the product consisting into the complete electrical case or a set of electrical deliverables for each baseline made of :
- Apparatus specification
- Connector coding specification
- Cubical specification
- Wiring list,
- Harness case,
- electrical architecture at train level
- Managing the configuration of his deliverables.
- Managing the S&A QCD of his/her activities, sub-contracting management (inputs / outputs management).
Job SpecificationsKnowledge & Experience
- Graduate from an En
- gineering School
- Electrical and/or electrotechnical engineering knowledge,
- Train system knowledge,
- Electrical CAD experience (at least 5 years),
- Fluent English.
- Not applicable
- Force of proposal for PPL and Processes evolution/improvement.
- Force of proposal to TCE for functional evolution/correction.
Position is for Alstom India Pvt Limited at Bangalore
- Information Technology and Services
- Computer Software
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology