- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA from recognized university
- Strong personal interaction and people management skills.
- Good collaboration capabilities
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium non-complex components of a project module.
- Works on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts and principles.
- Works under supervision/ guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives. Participates on a project team of engineers involved in software development.
- Designs develops, enhances, maintains and documents assigned modules of a comprehensive product suite.
- Produces code within quality and coding standards following standard coding design processes and procedures/guidelines.
- Develops basic understanding of current product suite and provides ideas for improvement of the products.
- Develops well-defined modules.
- Performs well-defined unit, product-level integration, and dev. tests.
- Carries out other related tasks and projects as required.
- Makes routine technical decision with clearly defined parameters but consults with other developers or Senior Engineer
- Demonstrates self-organizational and planning skills
To apply: click here