Posted Date: 12 May 2017
Function/Business Area: Engineering & Technology
Job Responsibilities :
1. Site RFI ( Ready for Installation) Surveys for eNB / MW installation & prepare site survey report.
2. Prepare BOQ for site based on site survey report
3. Installation and Commisssioning of eNB & MW.
4. Acceptance testing of eNodeB/Other LTE Wireless equipment / MW
5. Punch point / Alarm clearance
6. Support RF team in completing (SCFT) Single Cell Functionality Test & (CLOT) Cluster Optimisation activities by ensuring alarm free sites
7. Logistics – Material delivery & tracking / site access coordination
8. Responsible for Quality Audit
9. Working knowledge of MS Office
Suggested for the ease of sourcing] – Outsourced / third party engineers working in Huawei, ZTE, Nokia-Siemens, Ericsson, All major Operators / Sub vendors / Third party contractors of telecom operators / vendors –
working for 2G / 3 G/ 4 G projects
Education Requirement :
Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical (optional)
Experience Requirement :
1 – 4 Years
Skills & Competencies :
1. Installation and Commisssioning of eNB & MW.
2.Aceptance testing of eNodeB/Other LTE Wireless equipment / MW
3. Punch point / Alarm clearance .
4.Logistics – Material delivery & tracking / site access coordination
5. Responsible for Quality Audit
6. Working knowledge of MS Office
8.LTE Network Deployment
1. Wireless ( BTS/ eNB/ MW) ISP I & C, Acceptance Testing
2. Site survey, punch point clearance
3. Material BOQ preparation, coordination
4. Reporting, MIS, communication skills