BHEL Recruitment 2017: BHEL invites application for the post of Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) in various discipline/trade at BHEL, EDN, Bangalore.The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
BHEL Recruitment 2017: Apprentice
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice-Engineering|
|Venue Date||15,16 May 2017|
BHEL Apprentice-Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates who have successfully passed their Degree in Engineering (BE/B.Tech) in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2015/2016/2017 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015.
- Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada
AGE as on 01/05/2017: – MINIMUM – 18 years; MAXIMUM – 27 Years (General), 30 Years (OBC), 32 Years (SC/ST)
Total Vacancies: 50
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: – 20
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: – 10
- Mechanical Engineering: – 10
- Computer Science Engineering: – 10
How to apply BHEL Recruitment 2017? (BHEL Apprentice)
All interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in drive in following venue with required documents(ORIGINAL & TWO SETS ATTESTED BY GAZETTED OFFICER) on 15 & 16 May 2017 (9.00 Am to 3.30 PM)
For more details: Click here
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED,
MYSORE ROAD, BANGALORE – 560026
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Degree qualification
Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)