Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Responsible for the Sizing of Selection of Control Valves and preparation of Technical Offer to Customers.
- Provide response to customer enquiries for quotations and technical information, including review of engineering specifications & drawings, selection of the most competitive products & models, determining the discount level or gross margin position
- Ability to initiate corrective and preventive action plan.
- Work closely with Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering / Design to optimize solutions and costs.
- Respond to technical clarifications or make arrangements to attend technical discussions depending upon the requirement of the project.
- Escalate any technical & commercial or legal issues to the next level as required to resolve.
- Participate in technical specification & commercial T&C review actively to prepare the quotation.
- Initiate the SAP approval in system as required prior to quote submission.
- Achieve or exceed assigned functional metrics
BE – Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering with good communication skills.
Job Posting Category Sales
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 10%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Req ID 36724BR