Trainee Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Role & Responsibilities:
- To assist the AME in carrying out all scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance work.
- Must have the required technical knowledge and carry out transit, layover and all higher checks in his capacity on company aircraft.
- Ensure that all statutory regulations regarding airworthiness of the aircraft and company requirements are met.
- Ensure due diligence is exercised in respect to the quality of work performed on the aircraft and safety, that all work carried out is appropriately recorded, certified and cross-referenced and reported to superiors as appropriate.
- Assign tasks and coordinate technicians’ teams to ensure the smooth execution of maintenance operations in compliance with safety standards, regulations and internal policies.
- To ensure all worksheets, inspection schedules, logbooks, maintenance records are properly completed.
- Minimum 2 years as Technician on A 320 or similar type of aircraft or Minimum 3 years as Technician on other heavy aircraft.OR
- Minimum 1 year experience as certifying staff (DGCA Licence) in category B1 or B2 as applicable on any aircraft.OR
- Candidates having successfully completed CAR 147 Level 3 Type course on A320 with IAE V2500 in category B1 or B2 as applicable and having minimum two years’ experience in maintenance.
- Must have DGCA BAMEL/BAMEEC in HA and JE or E, I and R as applicable